Tuesday, November 06, 2012

my first photo shoot..!!!! :)


Good morning my fashion travellers!!
I know, it’s November!!!I’m not crazy guys..! :) These photos were taken about a month ago, but I was so  busy studying, and Ι ran late to create my blog. I really enjoyed my first photo shoot and I hope enjoyed it too!! Don’t forget to tell me your opinion...!


Καλημέρα my fashion travellers!!
Ξέρω ότι είναι Νοέμβριος!!!δεν είμαι τρελή..! ;) Αυτές οι φωτογραφίες τραβήχτηκαν ένα μήνα πριν, απλώς ήμουν πολύ απασχολημένη με τη σχολή και άργησα να δημιουργήσω το μπλογκ. Μου άρεσαν πολύ και ειλικρινά απόλαυσα την πρώτη μου φωτογράφιση..δεν γινόταν να μην σας τις δείξω..!!! Ελπίζω να σας αρέσουν.. Μην ξεχάσετε να μου πείτε την γνώμη σας..!

 






 T-shirt:zara, skirt:stradivarius, watch:avon, bracelets:stradivarius, earrings:(greek store), purse:(greek store), shoes:exe



15 comments:

  1. ΤΕΛΕΙΟ ΣΥΝΟΛΑΚΙΙΙ..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Παρα πολυ ομορφα...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great :D I love pink skirt with black and white shirt :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Thank u for dropping by my blog) Glad to meet you as well) I realy like your blog, what do you say about following each other? I'm following you right now! Follow back and keep in touch:) Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely outfit . This nail colour looks great :) Who did this shoot? I am photographer myself so it's rare for me to have a shoot for me :/

    http://noorslense.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you very much!!! :)
    ww! I understand you!! My best fiend help me a lot!!! She is my photographer!!! But she has very difficult program and i'm not sure who will be the next photographer for my next photo shoot!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable outfit! i have a top very similar to that one! If you like it, follow my lifestyle & fashion blog. Let me know in the comments and i will follow back :)

    http://prettylittlethingsbyab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photos and really cool outfits, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great color and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Also make sure and enter my new giveaway for a chance to win a 105$ high end face treatment!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so pretty, love your skirt! <3
    I really like your blog and your style, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ขออนุญาติฝากไฟล์หน่อยค่ะ หากท่านใดสนใจ คาสิโน เล่นผ่านมือถือ ออนไลน์ มี บาคาล่า รูเล็ต เสื้อ&มังกร กำถั่ว คลิ๊กเลยที่นี่ https://www.111player.com

    ReplyDelete