Tuesday, November 13, 2012

one mini-mini party..!!say chesse..!!! ;)


Hello my fashion travellers!! 
So i want to share a little more about myself, with my dear blogers. I still haven't mentioned that i have a sister. She is 2 years older than me, and about a week ago we celebrated her 22nd birthday. What better time to 
introduce her to you, than now? Anyway, she invited over some good friends to celebrate, and we had a great time which i would like to share with you. The photos are amateurish and therefore you can't see quite well my outfit , not to mention that my beloved friend/photografer was absent!! ;)

P.S.: As you may have noticed already, i also created a fan page so that i can share more important moments of my life with you, but so that we can also communicate more often!
Can't  wait to meet  all of  you!


Καλησπέρα my fashion travellers

Κάτι που δεν σας έχω πει είναι οτι έχω μια αδερφή, δύο χρόνια μεγαλύτερη μου!!! Μια εβδομάδα πριν λοιπόν ήταν τα γενέθλια της και έτσι βρήκα την ευκαιρία να σας την γνωρίσω!! Για να γιορτάσει τα γενέθλια της η αδερφή μου έκανε ένα παρτάκι σπίτι της με λίγους και καλούς φίλους, περάσαμε υπέροχα και θα ήθελα να μοιραστώ εκείνη την όμορφη βραδιά μαζί σας. Οι φωτογραφίες είναι καθαρά ερασιτεχνικές και δυστυχώς το συνολάκι μου δεν φαίνεται καλά! - έλειπε βλέπετε η φωτογράφος μου..!!- ;)

ΥΓ.: Όπως προσέξατε φίλοι μου δημιούργησα και fan page ώστε να μοιράζομαι μαζί σας περισσότερες στιγμές από τη ζωή μου αλλά και για να τα λέμε συχνότερα..!!Ανυπομονώ να έρθουμε πιο κοντά...








15 comments:

  1. Azazing :) Seems you all had great time :D I have a sister too but she's my twin ;)My wishes for her :D
    Noor~

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very musch!!! I know her sister..! I follow her blog..!! :) she looks a lot like you..!! xixi ;) what do you think about me and my sister, do we look alike at all..??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like lots of fun!
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely party! photos are so cute!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I figured out one thing, you and your sister are so much alike. But the little difference is that she looks mature than you in her facial features!
    These photos are great and looks like you all had great fun.

    Aree

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, thank you for share! Also thank you for dropping by my blog and checking out my post!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alex
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thnks guys!!! :) aree is true!! my sister looks more mature than me!! on 3 December it's my birthday and i can't wait!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. se euxaristw pl Jiana!!!xara mou p perases k apo to blog m...elpizw n s aresoun k t ipoloipa post..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely blog honey! Im following u!!

    kisses

    http://pequedivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is really nice,
    goes on my to leave a comment,
    thanks

    http://www.fashion-island-young.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. ขออนุญาติฝากไฟล์หน่อยค่ะ หากท่านใดสนใจ คาสิโน เล่นผ่านมือถือ ออนไลน์ มี บาคาล่า รูเล็ต เสื้อ&มังกร กำถั่ว คลิ๊กเลยที่นี่ https://www.111player.com

    ReplyDelete