Thursday, November 01, 2012

Who you are...????????







Hello my fashion travellers
I think that the time for introductions has finally come...! My name is Stephania Fraggou and for the past two deacades i live in Thessaloniki, in Greece. I΄m studying theology in aristotele university of Thessaloniki. I know that the combination of theology and fashion is a little odd, but i am quite interested in both subjects for several reasons. 
I recently aquired my first certificate in english language and please forgive me if 
sometimes my texts dont make any sense.

For many years now, i have been thinking the idea of having my own blog. I didnt know how to start, many times i chickened out, i always thought of what people around me would say, i feared complete failure.... Too many foolish suspensions for something that i simply love to do! I 'm sincerely thrilled about this new big step i 'm taking, even though things in Greece are a bit tough lately. As it's widely known, our financial situation gets even worse day by day. Nevertheless, after finally commiting to myself that i ll stop shopping, since "no money no honey", i created my blog. I know that i ll have to present different clothes and styles, but through the economic crisis i learned to wear the same cloth through several different ways and not being ashamed of repeating myself. I hope that i inspire very last person that's in the same situation as i am, just like i am inspired by many of your blogs!

  •  Could I possibly start the first posts on my blog not showing you some of my favourite photos taken in these last years? I can't wait to listen your opinion...!!!! :) 

Γειας my fashion travellers!
Νομίζω οτι ήρθε επιτέλους η ώρα να γνωριστούμε..!!Με λένε Στεφανία και εδώ και 19 χρόνια μένω στη θεσσαλονίκη. Σπουδάζω θεολογία στο ΑΠθ. Το ξέρω είναι λίγο περίεργος συνδυασμός η μόδα με τα θεία αλλά και τα δυο με ενδιαφέρουν εξίσου για διαφορετικούς λόγους. Επίσης μόλις κατάφερα να πάρω το πρώτο μου πτυχίο στα αγγλικά και θα ήθελα να με συγχωρέσετε για τυχόν λάθη στη ξένη γλώσσα ..προσπαθωωωω...!!!

Εδώ και πολύ καιρό για να μην πω χρόνια τριγυρνούσε στο μυαλό μου η ιδέα ενός δικού μου μπλογκ.. δεν ήξερα πως..δειλιαζα..σκεφτόμουν τι θα σχολιάσουν οι γνωστοί μου όταν το μάθουν..φοβόμουν την αποτύχια..Πολλές ανόητες σκέψεις για κάτι που απλώς αγαπώ.. Είμαι ειλικρινά πολύ χαρούμενη για αυτό μου το βήμα αν και το έκανα σε μια ιδιαίτερα μεταβατική περίοδο για εμένα! Ζω στην Ελλάδα και όπως είναι ήδη γνωστό στους πιο πολλούς η οικονομική κατάσταση της χώρας πάει απο το κακό στο χειρότερο!! Και όμως τη χρονιά που υποσχέθηκα στον εαυτό μου οτι θα κόψω τα ψώνια, αφού λεφτά δεν υπάρχουν έκανα το μπλογκ.. Ξέρω οτι χρειάζεται να δείχνω διαρκώς διαφορετικά συνολάκια ομως η κρίση μου έδειξε πως να φοράω το ίδιο ρούχο με πολλούς διαφορετικούς τρόπους δίχως να πηγαίνω κάπου και να ντρέπομαι επειδή φοράω το ίδιο ρούχο ξανά. Ελπίζω να εμπνεύσω όσους βρίσκονται στην ίδια κατάσταση με εμένα όπως εμπνεύομαι και εγώ απο πολλά δικά σας μπλογκ.

  • Θα μπορούσα να ξεκινήσω το πρώτο μου ποστ στο μπλογκ δίχως να σας δείξω μερικές απο τις αγαπημένες μου φωτογραφίες των τελευταίων χρόνων; Ανυπομονώ να ακούσω τη γνώμη σας..!!!!;) 


 








 


















1 comment:

  1. ขออนุญาติฝากไฟล์หน่อยค่ะ หากท่านใดสนใจ คาสิโน เล่นผ่านมือถือ ออนไลน์ มี บาคาล่า รูเล็ต เสื้อ&มังกร กำถั่ว คลิ๊กเลยที่นี่ https://www.111player.com

    ReplyDelete