Sunday, December 30, 2012

a christmas walk!!!!



Hi my fashion travellers!!! :)
And finally, near the end of the year, it's about time to sum everything up. I think that i am ready to say a big goodbye to the year 2012! It has been a very tiring year with many difficulties, anxiety, arguing, fighting, jealousy, illnesses, separations and many other hard feelings! I have to admit that i wasn't used to all these but i think that it was a little too tough to take it all in one year. But nevertheless it had its good times as well. I will always remember it since that's when i met the man of my dreams. Also i realized how lucky i am to have my precious family by my side and who are my real friends. But most importantly it helped me find happiness in my everyday life. In "small" things that we usually ignore. I have been taught so many things that will help me avoid making the same mistakes again! I have to thank you for all these 2012!

 I wish that 2013 will be a little kinder to all of us! Happy new year to everyone, full of happiness and joy but most of all health! Because without health everything else is just pointless.

Γεια σας my fashion travellers!!! :)
Κάπου εδώ είναι που έρχεται η ώρα του απολογισμού.. Νομίζω ότι είμαι αρκετά έτοιμη να σου πω ένα μεγάλο αντίο 2012!!  Με ταλαιπώρησες πολύ!!τρέξιμο..άγχος..μαλώματα..κακίες..αντιζηλίες.. αρρώστιες..αποχωρισμοί..και πολλά πολλά στραβά ακόμη!!  Οφείλεις να παραδεχτείς πως ήσουν σκληρός μαζί μου και εγώ με τη σειρά μου πως ήμουν κάπως καλομαθημένη στην καλή ζωή.. Αλλά εντάξει δεν ήσουν και ο πιο στραβός χρόνος!! Θα σε θυμάμαι για πάντα, γιατί με έφερες στη ζωή μου τον άντρα της ζωής μου..με έκανες να συνειδητοποιήσω  πόσο τυχερή είμαι  για την οικογένεια που έχω..να δω ποιοι είναι οι πραγματικοί  μου φίλοι και το πιο σημαντικό με έκανες να καταλάβω πως η ευτυχία βρίσκεται σε όλα αυτά τα μικρά πράγματα που καθημερινά αγνοούμε όλοι μας!!! Μου πρόσφερες πολλά μαθήματα που σίγουρα θα με βοηθήσουν να αποφύγω λάθη  που πλήρωσα κάπως ακριβά… Σ ευχαριστώ για όλα αυτά 2012!!!!!!

Εύχομαι το 2013 να είναι πιο επιεικείς  μαζί  μας!!Χρόνια πολλάααα και ευτυχισμέναααα σε όλους με υγεία πάνω από όλα!!!  Γιατί δίχως υγεία όλα τα άλλα είναι απλώς ασήμαντα!!!!!!















44 comments:

  1. You look absolutely chic dear! Love that coat.
    Happy New Year! all the best for you

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know

    Happy New Year x

    www.dreamingofmanderley.blogspot.com

    http://www.facebook.com/DreamingOfManderley?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking simply great :) OH I had to translate the whole page to understand >.<
    Happy New Year :) I wish that 2013 brings happiness in your life. Well , 2012 wasn't great for me :(

    Aree With Umbrella

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new years!

    love, annick from http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thanks you so much for commenting on my blog!
    fashion-frosting4ever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m sorry for that mistake I told you I follow you and I forgot to click the botton. So now I follow you as "Simka" via GFC :) Now you can follow back I will be happy :)

    www.seesimona.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your coat!!! super fashionable in the city ;) kisses from Las Vegas and Happy New Year!

    -JASMINE O.
    http://www.chicsincity.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello ¡!! Thanks for your follow, now I´m one of your followers and I have a count in facebook, twitter, bloglovin, pinterest, instagram and lookbook, in case you want to keep in touch there too… follow me and I´ll follow you back wherever you want ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow I thought yesterday were 1st January 2012..How fast is time running now? 1 year per day?

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looks gorgeous <3
    I love your blog so much, you are so beautiful and your outfits are ... adorable :)
    xx :*
    ella
    waiting-for-christmas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing post!
    have a very happy new year!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI! Obviously we would like to follow each other, and now we are following and waiting for u back;)
    Visit this evening our blog there will be a new very special post waiting for u and we wish u like it, it will be a sum up of the months we have had the blog!
    We wait your coments and we want to know if you want to see some especial things in the blog that you haven’t seen here before and you would like it;)
    Thousands of kisses!
    xoxo

    MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW 2013 YEAR!!


    http://liveyourtruedream.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for following on Facebook :)
    Happy New Year! May all your wishes come true :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your coat! happy new year:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  15. already following u sweetie , hope you'll follow back ,

    happy new year

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look lovely! Happy 2013!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking very smart , and this tree is so bright <3 I hope 2013 would be great , I dunno why but 2012 was just like a struggling year for all.
    Happy new year.
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello dear happy new year, i am a new your FOLLOWER!I love your blog.. Do you want to follow me ? I WAITING U IN MY BLOG KISSESSSS <3 <3


    http://thefashionvictimbyantonellabasile.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look very classy and chic :) nice outfit

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for the comment. I'm following you now

    cllrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. great post hun!
    Happy new year!

    xoxo
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute coat! Going to follow you on bloglovin hope you follow me! happy new year xx

    http://scattergirll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. J'adore ton style & ton blog :)
    je te suis avec plaisir !
    A bientôt.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy new Year dear!
    Beautiful look, I love the electric blue coat

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. wonderful coat :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great look, loving your coat so much!!!;)
    Hronia polla, kali hronia!<3

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy new year!!!!

    NEW POST: http://www.valstyle.com/ ❤ ❤ ❤

    ReplyDelete
  28. love your blog, so cute!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. great outfit:)
    Follow http://glupawkaforevertogether.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like you had a really great year! I wish the same too. I hope 2012 will be a lot more kinder to all of us. I love the coat you're wearing, by the way. Happy new year lovely! Make 2013 your best year. xx

    http://rienbautista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy New Year! This picture is so lovely! You have an amazing blog.

    xoxo, Meera | www.momentswithmeera.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. like this outfit!

    My blog
    donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    Wanna follow each other on GFC,FB,Twitter?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  33. great blog :))
    fenjaharms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. thank so much for your comments!!welcome to my blog!! Hope to keep in touch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Your photos are great -so artistic! Very informative and clear I really enjoyed browsing through your blog :) Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back :) I just followed you on GFC, hope you will too :) Looking forward to more posts from you! More power!

    XOXO
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you so much for the sweet comment !
    I appreciate it!
    YES OFCOURSE WE CAN FOLLOW EACH OTHER!
    I am following you bia gfc,
    Now it's your turn to follow me back:)


    www.fashionerza.com



    .

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?


    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. ขออนุญาติฝากไฟล์หน่อยค่ะ หากท่านใดสนใจ คาสิโน เล่นผ่านมือถือ ออนไลน์ มี บาคาล่า รูเล็ต เสื้อ&มังกร กำถั่ว คลิ๊กเลยที่นี่ https://www.111player.com

    ReplyDelete