Monday, March 10, 2014

A different post!!

Last days it has been raining all the time.. Every day I wake up with the hope that the clouds,which have been spread all over the sky,will permit the sun to reappear..I do not remember when I started to hate rainy days so much.. When I was young I used to love rain and I also adored to go out and get wet!!! I did not care so much to bring an umbrella with me.. I do not care if my hair was going to be wet...I used to place my face on my grandmother's window and staring at the clouds!!I was thinking why those cloudes have been so angry and why they have become grey..


And this incredible smell that follows rainy days... hhmmm.. yes!!!The smell of wet ground is so magical as much as the appearance of the rainbow... Consequently, rainy days are not that bad!!They are beautiful in their own way.Their beauty exists in the warm of your small house and in the warm of your woolen blanket.This beauty also exists in the raindrops that cover your window and it also exists in everyday stuff that we have forgotten how significant are for our lives!!!

just listen... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzfQMy-WUPE
Τον τελευταίο καιρό βρέχει..βρέχει συνέχεια..
Κάθε μέρα ξυπνάω με την ελπίδα ότι  τα σύννεφα που πεισματικά έχουν απλωθεί στον ουρανό θα συμφιλιωθούν επιτέλους με τον  ήλιο και θα τον αφήσουν να λάμψει..Ξυπνάω με το πρώτο μου βλέμμα να πέφτει στο παράθυρο με την ελπίδα πως θα ξεπροβάλλουν από τη χαραμάδα οι ακτίνες του ήλιου και πάλι.  Δεν ξέρω από πότε και γιατί άρχισα να μισώ τόσο πολύ τις βροχερές μέρες.  Θυμάμαι όμως πως μικρή  τρελαινόμουν για τη βροχή!! Ήθελα να είμαι έξω και να γίνομαι μούσκεμα..!! Δεν με ένοιαζε τόσο πολύ να κουβαλάω ομπρέλα..δεν φοβόμουν μήπως οι σταγόνες βροχής  χαλάσουν τα μαλλιά μου ή το μακιγιάζ μου.. Κολλούσα τη μουρίτσα μου στο παράθυρο της γιαγιάς και χάζευα τα σύννεφα!! Σκεφτόμουν  τι τα θύμωσε τόσο και από άσπρα έγιναν γκρίζα.. Και η μυρωδιά της βροχής… ωω ναι..!!η μυρωδιά που άφηνε στο βρεγμένο χώμα..ή το ουράνιο τόξο που έβγαινε μετά..πόση ομορφιά!!πόση??


Τελικά και οι βροχερές μέρες έχουν την ομορφιά τους!! Βρίσκεται κάπου εκεί στη ζεστασιά του μικρού σου σπιτιού, στην κούπα του ζεστού αγαπημένου σου καφέ , στη μάλλινη κουβέρτα που περιμένει σιωπηλά να αγκαλιάσει το κορμί σου, στις σταγόνες της βροχής που πέφτουν στο τζάμι , στην μελωδία των αναμνήσεων που εσύ επιλέγεις να ταξιδέψεις…. Σε όλα τα ξεχασμένα μικρά πράγματα που μεγαλώνοντας έγιναν δεδομένα και μηδενίσαμε την αξία τους..




11 comments:

  1. Hope the sun come visit soon. Firmoo giveaway on my blog you welcome to join.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rainy days can be great if you can stay at home in a cozy pair of pajamas, a book and a hot chocolate in the winter and something cool in the summer...

    Too much rain is absolutely no fun, it's great to find the good in rain but we all need a break :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sto londino spania vlepoume ilio, eisai tuxerh pou eisai ellada. Arga h grhgora o hlios tha fanei :)
    XO

    www.wardrobestories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! I really love your blog, would you like to follow each other? If you do, please follow me and leave a comment on my blog so that I can follow you right back :) xx
    http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been very sunny here, hopefully you'll get some sun soon too!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, my dear *_*

    Wish you a wonderful weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute post! Hope the sun is shining now and the darn rain has stopped. Lovely blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Αν κάθεσαι με σοκολατίτσα μέσα στο σπίτι είναι τέλεια.. Να μην χρειαστεί να βγεις μόνο χαχαχ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! You have amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Εγώ πάντα λατρευα τη βροχή και την χαίρομαι με όλους τους τρόπους. Ειδικά πάνω στην πολη σου είναι 2 φορές πιο απολαυστικά!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute post! check my blog? :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete