Monday, July 28, 2014

Τhe come back...!!!

My lovely friends!!
It has been so long since our last contact and I really missed you!! I know that I didn’t post for a long time but I had a part time job simultaneously with my exams period in university. So I am sorry that I was away. Last day was fantastic with many photos for the post and nice walk along shops. Here are my photos.. I hope you liked my outfit and I’m looking forward for your comments…!!

Αγαπημένοι μου!!
Πέρασε τόσος καιρός και μου λείψατε πραγματικά πολύ..!!!Ξέρω ότι χάθηκα από προσώπου γης αλλά λίγο οι υποχρεώσεις της σχολής , λίγο το γεγονός ότι ξεκίνησα να δουλεύω και συγχρόνως να κάνω την πρακτική μου με κράτησαν μακριά σας!!Η χθεσινή μέρα πέρασε πολύ όμορφα με πολλές φωτογραφίες για το ποστ και βόλτες στην πόλη και στα μαγαζιά!! Ελπίζω να σας αρέσει το outfit που επέλεξα ...ανυπομονώ να διαβάσω τα σχόλια σας!!










blouze: stradivarius / pants: pink woman / bracelets: fani handmade / ring: loisir / clutch : HM / shoes: migato

just a short break from the photoshooting:


Have an amazing week my friends!!!!
...see you next Monday..! JJ
XoXo S.


14 comments:

  1. Πανέμορφη δε το συζητώ κοριτσάκι μου :) Ελπίζω να χαλαρώσεις λίγο μέσα στο καλοκαιράκι!! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Πολύ όμορφο το παντελόνι!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and pictures.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants are so rocking and cute! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty & colorful outfit! so jealous you are near the ocean!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back!! What a stunning look to feature on your return :) I love that flowy top.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Can we follow each other on GFC? :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. θα χαρώ να γίνεις μέλος του Blog μου

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment on my blog! Cute pants! and welcome back :)
    xo,
    yaudy
    http://yaudycristinafashionista.blogspot.com/2014/07/colombian-festival.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit.. beautiful trousers.. so lovely for Summer. Great post x

    www.beautyisacreationofart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Είναι πολύ ωραίο το outfit. Υπέροχο και το παντελόνι και η μπλούζα!! Εύχομαι να ξεκουραστείς μετά τον πανικότης εξεταστικής και της δουλειάς και να περάσεις υπέροχα το υπόλοιπο του καλοκαιριού!!! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look super lovely, love everything about this outfit.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun and colorful look! Perfect for summer girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sexy ootd . Super love it girl ,,, xoxo

    NANY
    artofnanyslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Πολύ ωραίο outfit!
    Ειδικά με το παντελόνι ξετρελάθηκα!Είναι θεϊκό! :)
    Καλό σου βραδάκι!

    ReplyDelete